The process of building the house began as always with research. I looked at lots of images of old houses, and made a combination from some of them. Then I made the plan on Sketch Up in scale 1: 6 and I had the precise measurements of the walls and the roof.
The eyes were made of 10 mm wooden beans. I filled the hole with Epoxy putty but not completely. I used a rounded head pin to make a socket for the iris and pocked it from the other side to make a small hole to place the eyes on a pin while painting them.
Beside the silicone puppets we had to make some animal toy puppets. Most of them were made with a simple wire armature except for the big bunny, that we needed to animate more than the others, so its armature is a little more complex. Making all of them took less time...
The puppets parts were made separately and joined together after casting. At first we thought of making a whole body casting but there were too many details and too many things that could go wrong on the way, so we went for the separated way.